- Rekey Locks
- Repair Locks
- Install Deadbolts
- High Security Locks
- Change Safe Combinations
- Change Codes on Push Button Locks
- Make Duplicate Keys
- Make Keys to Desk’s and File Cabinets
- Install Decorative Door Locks and Hardware
- Lost, stolen or unreturned keys.
- Want all your home locks use the same key.
- Purchased new home and want to insure no one else has a key.
- Tenant turnover of a leased property.
- Change Cleaning or service companies.
- Roommate moved out.
Call us to get an idea on pricing for rekeying and locksmith services.
Deadbolt InstallationA deadbolt lock works by effectively bolting the door into its frame. The bolt is “dead” in that it has to be manually moved in and out of place by means of a key or thumbturn. A standard horizontal throw extends one inch beyond the edge of the door and into the jamb. We stock a wide variety of brands, finishes and styles of deadbolts and are sure to have the right deadbolt for your budget.
High Security LocksA & A Safe, Lock & Door is an authorized distributor for many major high security, patent-protected key systems including: Schlage Primus, Medeco and Mul-t-lock. Call us today to discuss how restricted high security locks and keys will secure your home! See our Schlage, Mul-t-lock, or Medeco high security web pages for more information.
Decorative & Replacement LocksWe are an authorized dealer for Schlage, Kwikset, Yale, EzSet, Callan, Emtek, Baldwin, Multlock and Medeco. We offer a large selection of knobs, levers, deadbolts, hinges and decorative door hardware. Weather you need one lock replaced or want to update the locks on your entire home, we are the right source for your residential door hardware. Safes Our top selection of safes include Hayman fire safes, gun safes, burglar resistant safe, wall safe, drop safes and floor safes. Our safes have been hand selected to offer protection and security for weapons, jewelry, money, birth certificates, family photos and other valuables. See our safe page for more details and pricing on safes!
Break-in PreventionA & A Safe, Lock & Door offers many options to reinforce doors and locks to prevent a kick-in. Since most break-ins occur through the front or back door, we recommend good quality deadbolts and to reinforce the door frame. Our professional locksmiths know these products and how to correctly install them for maximum protection. Schlage’s home security checklist How safe is your home? Review this checklist to discover home security solutions for protecting your property and, most importantly, your family:
- Every entry door should have a Schlage Grade 1 deadbolt, including the door linking your garage and house.
- Secure your windows with quality window locks.
- Make sure your landscaping is trimmed well so hedges and shrubs don't hide your windows.
- Ensure your property is lit well at night.
- When you go away on vacation, use timers for interior lights.
- Avoid hiding spare keys outside.
- Consider a home alarm system.
- Equip all of your exterior doors with a wide-angle eye viewer that allows you to identify visitors.
- Consider your perimeter security. Walk around your yard at different times of the day to judge lighting and shadows. Think about how you enter and exit the home from different doorways.
- Plant thorny or prickly shrubbery near windows.
- Install motion sensors to control your exterior lighting.
- Do not leave your home unlocked for a child coming home from school. Consider an electronic Schlage keypad lock in lieu of hide-a-keys or unlocked doors.
- Never leave ground level windows open or ajar when you're not home.
- Make sure all of your sliding glass doors have at least one of the following: Track lock, hinged door bar, Insertion pin lock or metal/wood dowel in track