Republic ME Series 3'0 x 7'0 x 5 3/4" Commercial Hollow Metal Frame (For Masonry walls)
Republic ME Seies frames are knock-down construction and are designed to be installed on poured masonry or block walls. Hinge and ASA strike preps will match with any 3'0 x 7'0 Republic door. They have precision mitered corners for a smooth attractive design.
- Embossed UL Fire Rated
- Includes standard 2" Header
- 16 Gauge Steel with Primer Coating
- Three hinge preps and ASA 4 7/8" strike prep
- Will work with any 3'0 x 7'0 Republic brand door that A&A provides (May exclude special orders)
- Includes 6 wire masonry anchors for new openings. Additional anchors available for use on finished openings. Call for details
*All Doors and Frames are priced for customer pick up at our warehouse. Job site delivery in Metro Atlanta or shipping is available. Please call for pricing and details. 770-963-8191
Masonry Frames Technical Data
- Thickness: Made for two basic door thicknesses: 1 3/8 or 1 3/4 inch
- Gages: 16 or 14 (12 gage available with coped corner connections for welding)
- Faces: 3/4 to 4 inches
- Standard Rabbets: 1 3/8 inch (actual dimension 1 9/16 inch) or 1 3/4 inch (actual dimension 1 15/16 inch) Rabbet dimension is 3/16 inch greater than the door thickness.
- Stop: 5/8 inch standard
- Closer Reinforcement (Optional): 1 3/8 inch x 14 inch x 12 gage plate; 12 gage Snap-In or 12 inch long x 12 gage sleeve
- Size Availability: Maximum size single - 5 feet x 10 feet; Maximum size double - 10 feet x 10 feet
- Fire Label Range: Maximum fire rating 180 minutes
- Universal Standard / Heavy Weight Hinge: Frames for 1 3/4 inch doors shall have a 9 gage steel hinge reinforcement plate, projection welded with provisions for 4 1/2 inch x 4 1/2 inch template hinges. Hinge plate is designed to be modified to accept a heavy weight hinge by removing four projections. Frames for 1 3/8 inch doors shall have a 11 gage steel hinge reinforcement plate, projection welded with provisions for 3 1/2 inch x 3 1/2 inch standard weight template hinges. Optional: 8 inch or 10 inch, 7 gage reinforcement
- Strike Prep: Frames for 1 3/4 inch doors shall have a 14 gage steel strike reinforcement plate, extruded and formed to the equivalent of 10 gage, projection welded with provisions for Universal ANSI A115.1 or ANSI A115.2 strike (4 7/8 inch). Frames for 1 3/8 inch doors shall have a 14 gage steel strike reinforcement plate, extruded and formed to the equivalent of 10 gage, projection welded with provision for Universal ANSI A115.3 strike (2 3/4 inch).
- Hinge Backset: 5/16 inch
- Backend: 7/16 inch (Single Return)
- Anchors: Sill anchors are included with ME (Masonry) frames. All other anchors must be ordered separately.
- Silencer Prep: 9/32 inch diameter holes shall be provided as standard on strike jambs and double headers (3 per strike jamb and 2 per double head). Mutes are not supplied and must be ordered separately.
- Double Heads: Double heads are undersized by 1/16 inch (except for cased open heads which are nominal).
- Mortar Guards: Mortar guards of 26 gage steel shall be welded to each hinge and strike reinforcement plate.
- Profiles: Equal Rabbet, Unequal Rabbet, Single Rabbet, Double Egress, Cased Opening, and Kerf (Special profiles available, consult factory).
- Handing: Frames are handed