HES 1006CLB 630 Electric Strike, Fail Secure
The 1006CLB is the electric strike for every latchbolt lock. It accommodates every cylindrical and mortise lockset for ANSI 4-7/8" strike plates with up to a 3/4" latchbolt.
- Fail Secure
- Dual-Voltage 12 VDC or 24 VDC continuous duty
- Included in the box is a 1006 strike body, 3 faceplates (J, KM and KD) and all the necessary mounting hardware you will need.
- UL10C fire rated, 3 hour single door & 1 1/2 hour for double doors (fail secure only)
- Tested to exceed 3,000 lbs of static strength and factory tested to exceed 1,000,000 cycles of operation
Face Plates (included)
- J option - for use with cylindrical locksets up to 3/4" throw and all locksets with center-lined bolts
- KM option - for use with mortise locksets up to 3/4" throw latchbolts including Accurate, Arrow, Baldwin, Best, Corbin Russwin, Falcon, Marks, PDQ, Sargent (7800, 8200 & 9200), Yale (8800)
- KD option - for use with mortise locksets up to 3/4" throw latchbolt including Dorma 9500, Jackson, Sargent (7700 & 8100), Schlage, Yale (8700)
The dual interlocking plunger design and heavy duty stainless steel construction of the 1006 series, enables it to exceed every standard developed for electric strikes.Tested to exceed 3,000 lbs. of static strength, 350 ft-lbs. of dynamic strength and factory tested to exceed 1,000,000 cycles of operation, the 1006 is in a class of its own.