HES 5200C 630 Electric Strike with Horizontal Adjustability
- 630 Satin Stainless Steel Finish
- Accommodates latchbolts up to 3/4" throw
- Horizontal adjustable design to simplify the installation process. Allows the installer to adjust the electric strike opening horizontally after the strike has been installed.
- Includes 501 and 501A faceplates
- Field selectable fail safe or fail secure
- Endurance: 500,000 cycles
- Dual-voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- PoE friendly
501 - for use with cylindrical locksets in ANSI metal jambs
501A - for use with cylindrical locks or adams rite style spring latches in aluminum frames
- UL 1034 burglary-resistant listed and suitable for outdoor use
- UL 294 (6th Edition) listed
- ANSI/BHMA A156.31, Grade 1
- MEA New York City accepted
- Patent #5,934,720
- .24 Amps at 12 VDC/VAC
- .12 Amps at 24 VDC/VAC
- DC continuous duty/AC intermittent duty only
- Tamper resistant
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.
- Endurance 500,000 cycles
- Field selectable fail secure/ fail safe
- Dual voltage 12 or 24 VDC/VAC
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Accommodates 5/8" - 3/4" latchbolt (3/4" with 1/8" door gap)
- Strike body depth 1-1/16"
- Plug-in connector
- Trim enhancer included
- Five year limited warranty
- LBM - Latchbolt monitor
- LBSM - Latchbolt strike monitor