Cal-Royal 2200EO36 Rim Exit Device 36", Exit Only, Aluminum
Currently 6 in stock.
Cal Royal 2200EO36 Exit Only Rim Exit Device 36" Finish Aluminum. Actual length 32". Max cut down 6". Accomodates 30” to 36” door width. Chassis is non-ferrous alloy. Cover is non-ferrous alloy. Covers stock hollow metal doors with 161 cutout. Furnished standard with wood and machine screws for mounting. Available with thru bolts on request. Thru bolts are standard packaging on fire rated devices. End cap steel construction. Non-handed, center hub. 2 3/4" backset. Latch bolt is stainless steel 3/4" throw. Spring is stainless steel throughout. Grade 1. rail assembly is heavy gauge steel, painted. 239 packed standard strike. Allen-type key furnished standard on non-fire labeled devices. Order online today and get free shipping! Or, stop by one our A&A locations and pick one up.
- Aluminum finish Rim type exit device for use on 36" doors
- Includes #239 surface mounted strike plate
- Aluminum finish
- ANSI A156.3, Grade 1 heavy duty exit device
- Retrofits Sargent 12-2828 and 12-2838 Series
- Conforms & Meets ADA Regulations.
- Uncompromising security and safety in single and double fire exit doors.
- Chassis mounted unit construction.
- Outside lever trim model# ENT00L available but *sold separately*