Schlage BE365 CAM Camelot trim Keypad Deadbolt
This electronic deadbolt allows you to lock and unlock the deadbolt without the use of a key. It has the versatility of keyless operation while still retaining the functionality of keyed entry, having both a keypad and lock cylinder on the outside and a thumb turn on the interior. It's perfect for front doors, side or back doors, and garage entry doors.
Available for in store pick up!
- Innovative Turn Lock feature allows you to lock & leave without a key
- Provides the convenience of keyless access; customizable to fit your security needs
- Ideal for front doors, side & back doors, garage entry doors, etc.
- Easily replace most exisiting deadbolts with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes
- No programming required; preset with two user codes so it's ready to use right out of the box
- Fits standard door prep
- Easy installation, no need to run wires
- Battery operated with over 3 year battery life
- Certified Commercial Grade 2
- Graded Best in Residential Security, Durability, and Finish
- Applications: Residential single- and multi-family doors
- Backset: Universal latches and deadbolts fit 2-3/8" (60mm) or 2-3/4" (70mm) backsets.
- Commercial Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.36-2010 Grade 2
- Residential Standard Certification:ANSI/BHMA A156.40-2015 Grade AAA in Security, Durability and Finish
- Door thickness range: 1-5/8" to 2" thick (41mm-51mm) standard. Thick door kit available.
- Keying: FA Series handlesets are 5-pin tumbler with two keys per lock. F-Series handlesets are 6-pin tumbler with two keys per lock.