Schlage AL70PD Classroom Function Lever Lock
$159.00Out of Stock
The Schlage AL70PD Classroom Function Lever Lock is the ideal lever lock for your classroom needs. The outside lever is locked and unlocked by key, the inside lever is always unlocked and the inside lever is always free for immediate egress.
Grade 2 lever locks are designed to deliver ADA-compliant accessibility and constant, reliable performance. They are best for buildings with medium to high traffic flow, such as interior office doors, banks, retail spaces and hotel guest areas. Grade 2 locks are available in many styles and finishes to suit your building’s design.
Below, you will find more information on the Schlage AL70PD Classroom Function Lever Lock and related products. Place your order online at aaofga.com today for fast, free shipping!
- 626-Satin Chrome
- Schlage "C" Keyway Cylinder
- UL Listed for 3-hour fire door
- door range 1-3/8" - 1-7/8"
- 1/2" throw
- Large diameter of mounting plate and rose covers new ANSI hollow metal door cutout
- Cold-rolled steel, machined and threaded hubs, and locking nuts prevent loosening of the lockset by securely bolting chassis to the door
- Outside lever is locked and unlocked by key.
- Inside lever is always unlocked.
- Inside lever always free for immediate egress.