Schlage AL53JD Entrance Function Lever Lock, Full Size I/C Core Prep
The Schlage AL53JD Entrance Function Lever Lock, Full Size I/C Core Prep is available in multiple options from A&A Safe, Lock, & Door. With fast, free shipping and secure checkout, aaofga.com is the top choice for all door hardware online purchases.
The Schlage AL53JD insides 2 3/4" Backset Latch and accepts 23-030 Schlage Cores.
Grade 2 lever locks are designed to deliver ADA-compliant accessibility and constant, reliable performance. They are best for buildings with medium to high traffic flow, such as interior office doors, banks, retail spaces and hotel guest areas. Grade 2 locks are available in many styles and finishes to suit your building’s design.
You can learn more about the Schlage AL53JD below, including related products and installation videos.
- Schlage Full Size I/C Core Prep, Less Core
- Accepts 23-030 Schlage Cores (not included)
- Includes 2 3/4" Backset Latch
- UL Listed for 3-hour fire door
- door range 1-3/8" - 1-7/8"
- 1/2" throw
- Large diameter of mounting plate and rose covers new ANSI hollow metal door cutout
- Cold-rolled steel, machined and threaded hubs, and locking nuts prevent loosening of the lockset by securely bolting chassis to the door
- Turn/push-button locking: pushing and turning button locks outside lever, requiring use of a key until the button is manually unlocked.
- Push-button locking: push-button locks the outside lever until it is unlocked by key or by turning the inside lever.
- Inside lever always free for immediate egress.
Dependable performance for high traffic commercial applications.
At Schlage we know that every product you specify has to stand up to constant use, while meeting your needs for security at every level. Our AL-Series locks are designed to deliver ADA compliant accessibility and constant, reliable performance. The AL-Series is best for buildings with medium to high traffic flow, such as interior office doors, banks, retailspaces and hotel guest areas. With a Grade 2 ANSI rating, and styles and finishes to suit your building's design, the AL-Series fits right where you need it.
The lever that looks as good as it performs.
•Cold-rolled steel, machined and threaded hubs, and locking nuts prevent loosening of the lockset by securely bolting chassis to the door
•Large diameter of mounting plate and rose covers new ANSI hollow metal door cutout
•Patented door range adjuster allows quick and easy adjustment for doors ranging from 1 3/8" to 1 7/8" (35 mm to 48 mm) thick
All Schlage locks are reversible. Hand information is necessary to ensure proper cylinder orientation in keyed functions, and finish of latchbolt and strike for locks that are to be installed on reverse bevel doors. Follow thediagram to correctly determine the hand of the door.