Our skilled technicians rekey cylinders, open locks, repair locks, and serve as a resource for technical information regarding all types of mechanical and electronic security hardware. A & A uses the latest technology to generate master key systems, code cut keys and engrave keys/cylinders. This highly specialized equipment allows us to quickly and accurately rekey locks no matter what brand you have. What does it mean to rekey a lock? To "Rekey" a lock means to change the internal workings of a door lock so the old keys no longer open the lock. The lock is reset to work with a different key. The deadbolts, knobs/levers, and hardware are not replaced—only the internal mechanisms that accept the key. Rekeying locks is a cost effective way to change the keys to your home or rental property. There are many situations where a Rekey is needed.
- Lost, stolen or unreturned keys.
- Want all your home locks to use the same key.
- Purchased new home and want to insure no one else has a key.
- Tenant turnover of a leased property.
- Change Cleaning or service companies.
- Roommate moved out.