Callan 501T-BE Bennett Series Grade 3 Passage Door Lever Set
Single dummy knobs and levers are surface mounted without any associated latching functions. They allow for the pushing or pulling of cabinet drawers, inactive doors, appliance doors, closets or anywhere decorative trim is needed.
Callan's Bennett Series offers a stunning display of elegance and craftsmanship. Designed for ease of use as well as beauty, each lever features reversible handing and hardware to install on both wood and metal doors.
- Combination Screws that Suit both Wood or Metal Door Mounting
- Works Well for Traditional and Functional Dcor
- Reversible Handing (Either Left or Right)
- Quick and easy one person installation
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 3
- Lifetime Mechanical and 5 Year Finish warranty (Finish warranty does not include Oil Rubbed Bronze, a living finish that will wear over time)
- ADA Compliant
Passage Function:Callan passage knob and leversets have no locking function and are free turning on both sides. These are perfect for a hallway or closet where no locking is necessary.
- Backset: 2-3/8" and 2-3/4"
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Latch Face: 1" x 2 1/4"
- Strikes: 1-3/4" x 2-1/4" Full Lip Round Corner