Falcon 19-R-EO Non-Handed Rim Exit Device, Exit Only
When low cost and dependability are essential, you can count on the Falcon 19 Series. The 19 Series is built to stand up in high traffic applications and is available with a wide variety of function options and a full complement of trim devices. And since it’s backed by one of the best names in the business you can be sure you’re getting the utmost value and reliability. This exit device is great for interior or exterior doors in retail shops, restaurants, and small offices.
- The “EO” (Exit Only) device is ready to accept any 19 series Trim
- ANSI Grade 1
- Functions: All functions built into "EO" device. All 19 Series trim works with rim or vertical devices.
- Finishes: Powder-coated aluminum–SP28 or Powder-coated Bronze-SP313
- Strikes: Stainless steel
- Latchbolt: Stainless steel, 3/4" throw
- Deadlocking Latchbolt: Standard
- Stock Sizes: 3'0" and 4'0". (See chart on Options tab)
- Doors: 1 3/4" thick, wood or metal
- Projection: 2 1/2" maximum
- Fasteners: All mounting screws are concealed. Furnished with all machine screws.
- ANSI: Certified ANSI A156.3-2001 Grade 1 standards
- 161 Cutout: Device covers 161 cutout with KIK/KIL and Centron trims. Other trim requires cover plate.