Falcon Dor-o-matic 1692NL 36" Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device
Falcon/Dor-o-matic 1692NL 36" Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device
The design of the 1690 is ideal for demanding, high-traffic applications. The vertical rods and latch mechanisms are concealed in the vertical door stile, ensuring trouble-free operation. Cast metal cover plates and end caps hold up to rigorous use. A quick, singlepoint dogging feature in the housing deactivates the device, permitting unrestricted traffic flow. The 1690 may also be used to retrofit a 1990 Series crossbar device.
- For Narrow Stile Doors
- For use on narrow stile aluminum storefront doors
- Minimum door width 30"
- Non Handed
- Minimum stile width 1 3/4"
- Includes outside Rim cylinder, keyed different with 2 keys
- Can be used without outside cylinder for Exit Only applications
- The 1690 may also be used to retrofit a 1990 series crossbar device.
- Hand: Field reversible, non-handed
- Finishes: US28 & DC13
- Strikes: PB48 top
- Latches: Hex bottom latch (standard)
- Dogging Feature: Hex key dogging standard
- Cylinder: Rim, key entry (NL)
- Sizes: 36"
- Doors: 1 3/4" thick metal doors
- Projections: 3 3/8" in neutral position, 2 3/8" in dogged position. Pushbar height is 2 1/2.
- Stile: 1 3/4" minimum
- Fasteners: All machine screw mounting. Device mounting fasteners are concealed, latch fasteners are exposed to egress side.
- End Caps: Black powder-coated metal end caps
- Vertical Rods: 7' standard, extension rods available up to 10'. Rod extension kits available.
- ANSI: Certified ANSI A156.3 Grade 1 standards