Falcon D241PD Single Cylinder Deadbolt, Schlage C keyway, 626 Finish
Deadbolt locks provide an extra measure of protection against break-in when used as a supplement to an existing lockset. In applications ranging from military and government projects to multi-family housing, retail and restaurants, Falcon deadbolts deliver superior performance and the flexibility of multiple keying systems. Our full line of Grade 1 and 2 auxiliary locks feature interchangeable cores that are compatible with SFIC products from other manufacturers. And they’re backed by the best name in the business.
- Single cylinder deadbolt with inside thumbturn
- Schlage C keyway keyed different with 2 keys
- Adjustable backset latch for 2 3/8" and 2 3/4"
- Grade 2
- ADA compliant thumbturn
- Heavy duty saw-resistant bolt with spinning hardened steel pin inside for additional protection
- For use on 1 3/8" & 1 3/4" thick doors
The D Series deadbolt from Falcon will fit on virtually any door, thanks to an adjustable backset with an innovative lock-in-place design. The Grade 2 D200 Series deadbolt can be fitted with any cylinder, enhancing lock strength on the jamb side of the door and is easier to install than any deadbolt you've ever worked with.