Hayman S1200 In-Floor Safe With Standard 1/2" Thick Steel Door - Made In USA
$785.00 $555.00Out of Stock
The S Poly safes are the smaller cousins to the larger FS series safes. While small, the S Series is certianly not light on features with shelves for storage and a filing system that makes organizing a breeze. Nor are they small on security. They use a half inch solid steel door that secures into a steel door frame bolted with hardened bolts to give it the same level of security you would expect to find in a steel bodied in-floor safe.
S Poly Specifications
|15 x 15 x 101/4|
|111/2 x 141/2 x 8|
*All Dimensions are in Inches, Listed as Height x Width x Depth
- 1/2" solid steel door.
- 1/4" Drill Resistive Hardplate under key portions of boltwork on the door.
- Large stainless steel flat locking system.
- 1/4" angle - full length hinge side locking bar.
- 1/4" thick door frame collar secured to body on all four sides using hardened bolts.
- 1/2" thick door frame welded to the collar.
- Dual relocking system.
- Small size allows the safe to fit in more places.
- Unique interior shape makes organizing and finding your valuables easy.
- Verticle file divider fits in between the grooves on the body to allow for upright file storage.
- Shelving molded into the sides of the safe provide storage for small valuable like jewelry.
- Plastic body gives gauranteed leak protection from underneath with no risk of rust.
- Solid steel door frame secured into the concrete with hardened bolts provides the same level of security as any steel safe.
- Same steel door available on all S models are removable and interchangeable giving you the freedom to take the door with you when you move
- Our innovative boltwork system provides unparalleled security and years of trouble free operation.
- Half Inch thick steel door provides impenetrable protection against blunt force attacks.
- A re-locking device fires when the lock is attacked, ensuring your valuables are safe.
- Hardened steel under the lock provides excellent resistance against drill attacks.
- Steel door frame and recessed door provides excellent resistance against prying.
- Standard combination lock provides years of reliable operation while upgrade options for several electronic locks give an impressive amount of flexibility.