Hayman MVGS-6032 Magna Vault GS RSC Gun Safe
Following a long lineage of high security containers within the
MagnaVault Brand, HAYMAN Safe Co adds the new MVGS series to our lineup.
Built using a high strength barrier material in the body and door, this Burglary & Fire (BF) safe gives total protection from unauthorized entry and the perils of fire.
The poured concrete body and door form a monolithic matrix with harden steel protecting vital areas preventing forced entry. A multi-level relocking system uses tempered glass plates, cable driven relock pins & mechanical lock brackets to dead lock the door upon attack.
In addition to the burglary protection the barrier material affords 105 minutes of unsurpassed fire protection.
Large chrome plated bolt work provides three way active protection along with solid fixed bolts engaging on the hinge side.
These safes come with a versatile fabric lined interior allowing convenient storage of guns and other valuables.
A mirrored back, Premium Door Organizer and auto on LED lighting system provide all the features worthy of the MagnaVault GS name. Add to this, power ports providing both 110vac and USB connectivity and this safe has it all.
*Delivery and bolt down service is available in Metro Atlanta! Please give us a call for details and pricing. 770-963-8191
- Outside Dimensions: 59-1/4" (H) x 31-3/8" (W) x 22-3/8" (D)
- Inside Dimensions: 53-3/8" (H) x 28" (W) x 16-1/4" (D)
- Weight: 975
- Shelves: 5
- Cubic Feet: 14.08
- Electronic SecuRam Keypad Lock
- 24 Gun Interior
- UL Security Tested and Rated RSC
- 1/2" layered steel in a 2" solid concrete door
- 5 Spoke Chrome Handle
- UL listed type I Electronic Lock
- Poured concrete construction
- Drill resistive hard plates in the body and door
- Tempered glass activated relockers
- Mechanical punch proof relocker
- Adjustable fabric lined interior for guns and valuables
- Auto on LED lighting system
- 110VAC & USB power ports
- Mirrored interior backing
- 4 anchor holes in bottom
- Heat activate door seal
- 1 3/4 hour fire protection