Preclude your perimeter storefront entry doors and facility doors from swinging beyond a safe opening radius with IVES’ FS444 door stop. Secured to the concrete floor, the FS444 is produced using heavy duty cast aluminum, and is offered in today’s leading architectural finishes to synchronize with other building design characteristics. Replaceable, non-marring rubber tip will catch the door face as it moves towards the FS444 stop.
- Ideal for interior or exterior use
- Cast aluminum construction
- Accommodates door undercut up to 2 1/2″
- Replaceable Non-marring rubber tip
- FS444 is packed with expansion shield and lead shield, for masonry type mounting. FS448 is packed with wood screws, for drywall mounting.