Combining the best features from the 1070 and 1370, the LCN 1260 Series is a versatile cast iron closer that’s economical and has dual mounting capabilities. The LCN 1261 Rw/PA Cast Iron Body Door Closer from Door Resources features adjustable spring sizes 1-5 and will mount to the common commercial footprint.
The 1260 features a complete line of regular and extra duty arms and LCN’s peel-n-stick installation templates. Mounting options include Hinge Side (PULL SIDE), Top Jamb (PUSH SIDE) or Parallel Arm (PUSH SIDE). Place your order today for fast, free shipping!
UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open. Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one.
- Mounting Options: Hinge Side (PULL SIDE) or Top Jamb (PUSH SIDE), Parallel Arm(PUSH SIDE)
- Includes Regular and Parallel Arm
- Cast Iron
- All weather fluid
- Peel-n-stick templates for fast and accurate installation
Features Common to 1000 Series
- 1000 series closers mount three ways. Closers with regular or hold-open arm mount hinge side or top jamb. Parallel arm, designated with a “P”, closers include – 62PA SHOE required for parallel arm mount. 1460T mounts hinge side, top jamb (pull side) and stop face.
- Non-handed for right and left swinging doors
- Closers to meet ADA reduced opening for requirements
- Adjustable hydraulic backcheck cushions opeing swing prior to 90 degrees
- Separate regulation of general closing speed and latching speed
- Joints in arm and shoe adapt to uneven trim
- Reversible shoe to boost latching power on double lever arms
- Standard 1260 series closer shipped with regular arm, a shaft cover, and self reaming and tapping screws. See 1260 Series catalog pages 8-9 for options
- Non-sized (1-5) cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 4’6″ and exterior doors to 3’6″
- Closer mounts hinge side, top jamb and parallel arm on either right or left swinging doors
- Mounts to most common commercial footprint (3/4″ x 9 1/16″)
- Closer meets ADA requirements. See 1260 Series catalog page 10
- Optional Quick Fix™ bracket kit
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions
- Optional Slim Line cover