LCN 4040XP EDA Heavy Duty Door Closer w/ Extra Duty Arm
A & A Safe, Lock & Door stocks a full line of surface mounted, concealed in frame and concealed in floor closers.
If you are looking for a door closer that is heavy duty, durable, and reliable for heavy traffic areas. The LCN 4040XP EDA Heavy Duty Door Closer with Extra Duty Arm is the door closer for you. It features the enhanced design and advanced technology LCN is known for. The LCN 4040XP EDA Heavy Duty Door Closer goes beyond typical industry requirements and surpasses the standard performance testing. With the cast iron design the LCN 4040XP EDA can hold up to some of the most extreme conditions.
With Parallel Arm (PUSH SIDE) only mounting, this LCN door closer includes a forged steel EDA (Extra Duty Arm) for high abuse applications, all weather fluid and Peel-n-Stick templates and more. View product benefits, related products and installation videos below, or place your order online for free shipping today!
- Mounting Options: Parallel Arm (PUSH SIDE) Only**
- Includes EDA (Extra Duty Arm) for high abuse applications
- Direct Replacement for Discontinued LCN 4041 Series
- Cast iron
- Forged steel arm
- Double heat treated steel pinion
- All weather fluid
- LCN® “Green Dial” spring force indicator
- Peel-n-Stick templates
Features and Benefits
- 44% increased bearing load capacity
- Strongest pinion ever- at 3/4" journal diameter
- Widest bearing ever- at 5/8"
- Stronger pinion teeth
- New V-shield™ seal with 20% longer life
- XP = eXtra Protection in real world applications
- Cast Iron
- Forged Steel Arm
- Double Heat Treated Steel Pinion
- All Weather Fluid
- LCN® Fast™ Power Adjust
- Fast & Accurate Installation
- UL & cUL Listed
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, grade one
- Non-sized cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 5'0" and exterior doors to 4'0"
- Closer can mount hinge side, top jamb, or parallel arm (with PA bracket) on either right or left swinging doors
- Closers to meet ADA requirements
- Standard or optional custom powder coat finish
- Optional plated finish on metal cover, arm and fasteners
- Optional SRI primer for installations in corrosive conditions is available with powder coat only
- UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open
- 4040XP can be used with all 4040 accessories