When it comes to purchasing a new garage door opener, lighting quality is usually the last item most homeowners are concerned about. Although lighting is generally low on the priority list, lighting can play a huge part in safety and garage usability. Great lighting can thwart off a burglary attempt or it can be a crucial part is setting up a garage workshop. LiftMaster has just released the first LED lit garage door opener. Until now, LED light bulbs were known to cause frequency interference issues, causing range issues on the remote and keypad functions. LiftMasters answer, redesigning a new head unit with corner to corner LED lighting.
- Corner to Corner LED Lighting
- MyQ Technology (Wi-Fi)
- Battery Backup
- (2) – 893 Max 3 Button Remotes
- (1) – 877 Max Wireless Keypad
- (1) – Multi-Function Control Panel
- Belt Drive
- DC HP Motor
- Easily Connect
- Easily connect to a home network with built-in Wi-Fi.
- Open, close and receive alerts about garage doors on a smartphone.
- Recurring Schedule
- Set a recurring schedule to close a garage door or turn lights on/off.
- Syncs With
- Syncs with popular smart devices and platforms*.
- Virtually Silent
- Keep living spaces virtually silent with the extra-strong belt drive system.
- Battery Backup
- Get in and out when the power’s out with Battery Backup.
- DC Motor
- Enjoy extra peace and quiet with the long-lasting DC motor.
- Smooth Start
Safety and Security
- Secure Code
- Confidently know that every click sends a secure code to the garage door opener.
- Virtually Impenetrable
- Make the garage virtually impenetrable by adding the Automatic Garage Door Lock.
- Safety Sensors
- Protect people and vehicles with safety sensors that stop the door from closing on obstructions.
Installation is available in Metro Atlanta for an additional $140. Please call to order or schedule an appointment. Shipping is not available on this item.