Medeco M³ Key-in-Knob/Lever Cylinder
Medeco³ Key-in-Knob cylinders are designed to retrofit knob type cylindrical locksets, lever type cylindrical locksets, padlocks and bored type auxiliary deadlatches and deadlocks. 20 series, Key-in-Knob cylinders are UL437 listed for drill and pick resistance, and the those that incorporate the Medeco³ design, offer utility patented key control.
Medeco³ Key-in-Knob cylinders can be ordered with a variety of different cylinder technologies, including the features below for Medeco³.
- Hardened Steel inserts positioned in critical areas of the cylinder, providing a high degree of drill resistance
- UL437 listing provides assurance that cylinders meet universal standards for drill and pick resistance and stand up to other types of forced attack
- The package contains one cylinder and a variety of different tailpieces, providing a greater retrofit cabability, while at the same time reducing the amount on inventory required
- Unique elevating and rotating tumbler pin system is virtually pick proof
- All Medeco cylinders are constructed of durable machined brass components, designed to last the life of your equipment
- Patented Medeco³ Key-in-Knob cylinders keys may only be duplicated by Medeco® or an authorized Medeco® service outlet, and only at your request
- Locks can be keyed alike, keyed different, or master keyed depending on your specific needs