The GT710 Low Energy ADA Operator is designed to automate nearly any new or existing door. The GT710/8710 operates in both automatic and manual modes with a hydraulic back-check that protects the door and mechanical operator from damage when forced open in windy conditions or when manually operated. The Low Energy performance, combined with adjustable opening and closing speeds, reduces energy usage to help offer a prompt return on your investment.
The GT710 is approved for use on fire door assemblies rated up to 3 hours. It’s engineered for interior and exterior use.
Nabco GT710 Single Door, low-energy operator is engineered for interior and exterior use.
– Operates in both Automatic and manual modes
– Hydraulic back-check that protects door and mechanical operator from damage when forced open in windy conditions
– Approved for use on up to 3 hour fire rated doors
– 1 million cycle endurance tested
– 120VAC @ <5 amps
– Adjustable opening angle up to 145 degrees
– On/Off/Hold open switch modes