Republic ME Series 3'0 x 7'0 x 5 3/4" Commercial Hollow Metal Frame (For Masonry walls)
Republic ME Seies frames are knock-down construction and are designed to be installed on poured masonry or block walls. Hinge and ASA strike preps will match with any 3'0 x 7'0 Republic door. They have precision mitered corners for a smooth attractive design.
- Embossed UL Fire Rated
- 16 Gauge Steel with Primer Coating
- Three hinge preps and ASA 4 7/8" strike prep
- Will work with any 3'0 x 7'0 Republic brand door that A&A provides (May exclude special orders)
- Includes 6 wire masonry anchors for new openings. Additional anchors available for use on finished openings. Call for details
All Doors and Frames are priced for pick up or local delivery in Metro Atlanta. Please choose an option at checkout. Or call (770) 963-8191 - (404) 361-8360
Masonry Frames Technical Data
- Thickness: Made for two basic door thicknesses: 1 3/8 or 1 3/4 inch
- Gages: 16 or 14 (12 gage available with coped corner connections for welding)
- Faces: 3/4 to 4 inches
- Standard Rabbets: 1 3/8 inch (actual dimension 1 9/16 inch) or 1 3/4 inch (actual dimension 1 15/16 inch) Rabbet dimension is 3/16 inch greater than the door thickness.
- Stop: 5/8 inch standard
- Closer Reinforcement (Optional): 1 3/8 inch x 14 inch x 12 gage plate; 12 gage Snap-In or 12 inch long x 12 gage sleeve
- Size Availability: Maximum size single - 5 feet x 10 feet; Maximum size double - 10 feet x 10 feet
- Fire Label Range: Maximum fire rating 180 minutes
- Universal Standard / Heavy Weight Hinge: Frames for 1 3/4 inch doors shall have a 9 gage steel hinge reinforcement plate, projection welded with provisions for 4 1/2 inch x 4 1/2 inch template hinges. Hinge plate is designed to be modified to accept a heavy weight hinge by removing four projections. Frames for 1 3/8 inch doors shall have a 11 gage steel hinge reinforcement plate, projection welded with provisions for 3 1/2 inch x 3 1/2 inch standard weight template hinges. Optional: 8 inch or 10 inch, 7 gage reinforcement
- Strike Prep: Frames for 1 3/4 inch doors shall have a 14 gage steel strike reinforcement plate, extruded and formed to the equivalent of 10 gage, projection welded with provisions for Universal ANSI A115.1 or ANSI A115.2 strike (4 7/8 inch). Frames for 1 3/8 inch doors shall have a 14 gage steel strike reinforcement plate, extruded and formed to the equivalent of 10 gage, projection welded with provision for Universal ANSI A115.3 strike (2 3/4 inch).
- Hinge Backset: 5/16 inch
- Backend: 7/16 inch (Single Return)
- Anchors: Sill anchors are included with ME (Masonry) frames. All other anchors must be ordered separately.
- Silencer Prep: 9/32 inch diameter holes shall be provided as standard on strike jambs and double headers (3 per strike jamb and 2 per double head). Mutes are not supplied and must be ordered separately.
- Double Heads: Double heads are undersized by 1/16 inch (except for cased open heads which are nominal).
- Mortar Guards: Mortar guards of 26 gage steel shall be welded to each hinge and strike reinforcement plate.
- Profiles: Equal Rabbet, Unequal Rabbet, Single Rabbet, Double Egress, Cased Opening, and Kerf (Special profiles available, consult factory).
- Handing: Frames are handed