Schlage B563BD Classroom Function Deadbolt, SFIC Prep
No One Knows Safety & Security Better When security is your top priority, depend on A & A Safe, Lock & Door.
The B500-Series deadbolt is a revolutionary deadbolt that delivers higher security, tougher performance and the ultimate in installation versatility. The B563BD deadbolt accepts any small format I/C (Best Style) core, fits virtually every door you service, enhances lock strength on the jamb side of the door and will change forever the way you look at deadbolts. Order Now Online at aaofga.com.
- Small Format I/C Core Prep, Less Core (Best Style)
- Accepts 6 or 7 pin cores (not included)
- Includes adjustable backset latch 2 3/8" or 2 3/4"
Classroom Function Deadbolt
- Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key outside. Inside turn unit will retract bolt only. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.
Features and Benefits
• Adjustable backset with lock-in-place helix design
• Integrated anti-pry shield protects latch
• Thicker metal strike back-up on jamb side
• Standard metal dustbox included
• Third screw for stronger, deeper anchoring
• Additional space inside strike box for true deadlatch
• Deep drawn, single piece steel housing
• 10% larger diameter deadbolt
• Bolt contains hardened steel pin inside to prevent attack by sawing
• Tapered front housing that can't be unscrewed
• Large, easy-to-use, ADA compliant thumbturn
Handing: B250-Series deadlatches are reversible. All other B-Series locksets are non-handed.
B500-Series, 5-pin: 13/8" to 13/4" thick (35mm to 44 mm) standard. Available to 21/4" (57mm), assembled to order.
B250-Series, 5-pin: 13/8" to 13/4" (35mm to 44mm) standard. Available to 21/4" (57mm), assembled to order.
B600/700/800-Series: 13/4" to 2" (44mm to 51mm) standard. Available for 13/8" (35mm) and doors up to 21/2" (63mm), assembled to order. Door ranges may vary by function.
B500-Series: Adjustable for 23/8" (60mm) or 23/4" (70mm) standard.
B250-Series: 23/8" (60mm) standard. 23/4" (70mm) optional.
B600/700/800-Series: 23/4" (70mm) standard, 23/8" (60mm), 33/4" (95mm), 5" (127mm) optional.
Front: Brass, bronze or stainless steel. 11/8" x 21/4" (29mm x 57mm) square corner, beveled.
Dead Bolt: 1" (25 mm) throw with saw-resistant hardened steel insert.
Latch Bolt: Brass, 9/16" (14mm) throw, deadlocking on keyed and exterior functions.
Exposed Trim: Wrought brass, bronze or stainless steel.
Thumbturn: Pressure cast zinc, plated to match finish symbols.
B600 and B250-Series: 11/8" x 23/4" (32mm x 70mm) with steel reinforcer and two 3" screws standard.
B500 Series: 11/8" x 23/4", metal dust box reinforcer and three 3" screws. Optional strikes, lip lengths and ANSI strike box available.
B500 and B250-Series meet or exceed A156.5 Grade 2 strength and operational requirements.
B600/700/800-Series meets or exceeds A156.5 Grade 1 strength and operational requirements.
UL / cUL:
B600/700/800-Series locks are UL10B Listed auxiliary locks for A label single doors, 4 ' x 8 '.
UL10B Listing optional for B500-Series as auxiliary locks. Letter F and UL symbol on latch front indicate listing.
UL437 Listed locking cylinder optional:
Specify Primus 20-500 Series cylinder for B500 and B250-Series Grade 2 products, or specify B800-Series Grade 1 products.
ADA Compliant: Schlage Lock Company offers a wide selection of locks designed to meet the Americans With Disabilities Act.
Cylinder & Keys: 6-pin patented Everest C123 keyway standard with two nickel silver keys per lock. Items specified in C keyway will be furnished 5-pin.
Keying Options: Interchangeable core and Primus XP high security cylinders. Master keying, grand master keying and construction keying.
Commercial: Three-year limited.
Residential: Full lifetime mechanical.