The CO-Series is the ideal solution for customers seeking the added security and convenience of electronic access control without the cost or complexity of a fully networked system.
- Includes S123 Keyway key override, keyed different w/ 2 keys
- Computer programmable with audit trail
- Up to 2000 users and up to 2000 audits
- Up to 32 holidays and 16 time zones
- ANSI/BHMA A156.25, ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 certified and UL 294 Listed
- User rights stored on the lock
- The ability to add and delete users at the lock
- Classroom/storeroom function
- LED indicator visually communicates lock status
- Exit device is not included
- For use with Von Duprin 98/99 Series Rim or Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Devices Only
The CO-200 is computer or manually programmable with users rights stored on the lock. The Handheld Device (HHD) used in conjunction with your access control software, allows you to easily add or delete users and retrieve audits (additional components required). By issuing electronic credentials you can minimize the number of mechanical keys issued which protects the integrity of your key system.