Yale 1800 Series exit devices are the ideal choice for economy commercial applications where consistent quality, ease of use and installation are required. 1800 exit devices are ANSI/BHMA certified Grade 1 and come in a range of functions including rim, surface vertical rod and concealed vertical rod. The strong construction of this exit device makes it perfect for back of house applications.
- Single swing doors
- • Pairs of doors (mullion required)
- • Metal, wood or composite door materials
- Featuring Yale’s unique Free Wheeling lever mechanism that allows the lever to rotate freely even while remaining securely locked, improving security and preventing vandalism.
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1
- UL-cUL Listed for use on fire doors having a rating up to and including 3-hours
- ISO 9001: Designed and manufactured under a certified ISO 9001 quality system
- Warranty: The 1800 series exit devices and escutcheon trim are protected by a one year warranty. Cylindrical trims have a two year warranty.