Yale 426F Exit Device Escutcheon Trim is compatible with the 2100 and 1800 series exit device lever trims feature the unique Free Wheeling lever mechanism. This Free Wheeling trim features a clutch mechanism which allows the lever to float down 60° when operated in the locked condition, greatly improving vandal resistance.
- Certified ANSI/BHMA A156.3, Grade 1.
- 1-3/4″ (44mm) door standard.
- For doors thru 2-1/4″ (57mm) or shim-mounted devices contact our Sales Department
- Plate Dimensions: 2-1/2″ x 9-1/2″ x 1/4″ (64mm x 241mm x 6mm).
- Finishes: 612, 613, 626, 630, 689, 691, 693, 695.
- Function: Classroom/Storeroom
- One-year warranty.
- Note: Cylinder reference indicates function only, all trims are less cylinder
Cylinder rings/collars not furnished with trims ordered less cylinder.