With its robust, modern design and smooth, quiet operation, the Yale 6100F Series exit device provides an attractive solution that can withstand the rigors of multi-family, retail, office and other commercial exits. The stylish, clean lines of the wide and narrow stile 6000 exit device are visually appealing and blend with any dÃ©cor. With a range of mechanical and electromechanical functions available, the 6000 can be used in many types of commercial facilities, including office buildings, retail environments, and mixed-use facilities.
- ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1 Certified
- Available as rim, mortise, SquareBolt®, surface vertical rod and concealed vertical rod in wide or narrow stile configurations
- Highly durable aluminum rail design with architecturally finished touch bar in 5 finishes
- Heavy duty, angled end cap design protects rail, eliminates catch points and reduces damage
- Available in 13 mechanical functions and 11 electromechanical functions
- Available with standard or Reflections® decorative levers
- Complete offering of mechanical and electromechanical solutions